Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/17 Core'dinations and Graphic 45 Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

I am super excited because Core'dinations is teaming up with Graphic 45 all this week and I have made two really fun cards for you.

My first card is a masculine birthday card.  These papers are so perfect for masculine projects.
I made a video for you on how this card came about.
I also made a fun summer card using the Seasons collection.
Be sure to stop by the Core'dinations Blog becuase there are prizes to be won!!!  How about an awesome pack of Core'dinations Graphic 45 Signature Series cardstock?


Thanks so much for joining me today.  I will see you soon, Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Mary Pat, the two brands complement each other so well!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh I love both of these!!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

What a fun team up!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card.. i love all those layers..

Tracy said...

Both of your cards are lovely.
I especially like the second one with the image and colours.
G45 is one of my favourite paper company's :)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the masculine birthday card - I love the colours and the retro feel 1

Great Job

Leslie Germain said...

Love both cards! the masculine papers are great!!

Post a Comment