Core'dinations gave the DT an assignment to create something for Teacher Appreciation Day. I LOVED this idea and really broke into my supplies for this. I love to give notes to the boy's teachers.
1. I made a standard A2 base in Core Essentials and sanded the edges.
2. Using Black Magic cut to 4x5.25.
3. Score the edges and sand. I wanted a more used look to the chalkboard so I sanded pretty heavily.
4. Using stamps I stamped some star embellishments and the word teacher using my The Alley Ways Stamps and heat embossed them.
5. Using the 110lb. smooth cardstock I stamped, colored and cut out various elements and arragned them on the card.
This was a totally fun card to make. I got to include all my favorite things- playing with cardstock, stamping and coloring!
stamps- The Alley Way Stamps
ink- hero arts, memento
spectrum noir markers
Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with a new project (fingers crossed I can photograph it tonight! LOL) See you then. Have a wonderful and crafty day