Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Core St. Patty's Day Gift

Happy Thursday!

St. Patrick's day is just around the corner and I love to leave little gifts for my coworkers and for my son's teachers.  So what is a crafty girl supposed to do?  She breaks out her Core Essentials and the Gemstone collection along with the Silhouette!  So I decided to make little Pots o' Gold for everyone! 

I cut out my pot using the black core cardstock and then I lightly sanded it.  I then took  my gemstone collection and cut out a shamrock and rainbow.  I just love the subtle hint of shimmer on this cardstock!  I then cut out my clouds using the 110 lb cardstock and lightly inked it up using some distress ink.  I filled the pot with some gold coins and some Hershey's candy!  I hope they like them!
supplies
cardstock- Core'dinations
Silhouette
The Twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the March sketch from Moxxie!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could they not like them, they're adorable, Mary Pat!

~Tammy~ said...

This turned out so stinkin' cute! Love the rainbow. Is that a silhouette cut. I must have it for my collection! :-)))

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute, Mary Pat! Don't you just love this cut? I used it a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I am sure they will like this gift.

Connie Mercer said...

so cute!!! Super fun cut:)

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Mary Pat!!

Fleursbydesign said...

So cute love the little rainbow :)

Tanya Ham said...

How cute! What a thoughtful little gift, too! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! Everyone will love them.

Leslie Germain said...

Love this!!! Absolutely adorable!!

Tracy said...

This is so cute!
I like the added candy :)

Annette Allen said...

WHAT.... this is so awesome.. great job.. i love it

bernii miller said...

this is so so cool! I would love to receive something like this :)

Becky said...

This is too cute!!! I love it!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a cute card!!!

Katie said...

This is such a cute gift! I would love to get a cute gift like this!

gale said...

So cute! Love the bright rainbow against the black.

Post a Comment