Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Moxxie Enjoy the Ride

Happy Friday!

If  you are looking for the SOME ODD GIRL AND PERFECT LAYERS hop please click HERE!

OK, I am showing my age here but I have Loverboy's mega 80's hit- "Everybody's working for the Weekend" running in my head right now!  I am soooo happy!  I can't wait till that bell rings at 2:40 and I pick up the kids and get home!  It has just been one of those weeks!

Today I have a layout to share from Moxxie.  The collection is from last year and it is one of my faves.  It is Child's Play. 

Last summer Michael learned to ride his "new" 2 wheeler bike with training wheels.  He thought he was just so cool!  I captured these photos of him while he was riding up and down our sidewalk.  He was allowed to go to the stop sign and back all by himself.  He loved it. 

For my layout I started with misting the white cardstock with some coordinating paint.  I then broke out my Silhouette and created the heart background and the title. I loved layering all the bright and cheery papers.
supplies
mist- studio calico
paper- moxxie

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with another full week of projects!  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
mp

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout, love the bright colors, your title, and the mist you applied!

Isbaha said...

Love your heart background ! Pretty and happy layout.

Becky said...

This is awesome! I love those pictures of them when they first learn to ride their bikes! Our girls are allowed to ride to stop sign and back too! Lol!

Sue Althouse said...

I do love the weekend, because that means Ohio State football! Great page, perfect colors for the theme.

Jingle said...

Oooo! I really like this one! It's fun and playful and the colors are great!

Connie Mercer said...

and he is ~ super adorabel. cute picture!!

Christina said...

Super fun layout-what a fun memory to capture!

Fleursbydesign said...

What a fun layout, love the colors :)

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute page!!

Tammy Hayes Thompson said...

Really nice colours! I love the layout and the bicycle theme.

Cynthia Cole said...

Cute layout and sweet pics!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
I love your layouts.

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :)

Barbara said...

I love the design of this fabulous layout.

Katie said...

I LOVE this layout! The title is so cute with the hearts in it, and I love all of the pictures you used! And of course, the pictures of Michael are too adorable.

Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Post a Comment