Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday SS Easter Challenge

Happy Wednesday,

I can't believe that Easter is right around the corner.  Time is certainly flying by! 

Over at The Stamping Shack the new challenge is make an Easter project.  I made this card using the adorable image from the Stamping Shack.  I colored this cutie with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I then made the card base with some Homespun Easter from Moxxie.   I added some yummy light green chevron ribbon from The Stringery.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using some Alley Way Stamps.
supplies
paper- moxxie
ribbon- the stringery
stamp- digi- the stamping shack
stamp- clear- the alley way
markers- spectrum noir

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I know I say this all the time, but this is the cutest and sweetest image. So perfect for Easter, Mary Pat!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!

Jennifer Grace said...

That bunny is so very sweet! Great colouring. x

Janet's Joy said...

Awww it's adorable!

LB whosthischick said...

She is so sweet

Jingle said...

Oh, how CUTE!

Christina Collins said...

So cute!

Pam W. said...

Adorable.

Christine said...

Wow...great job coloring the image!

Annette Allen said...

you are so a stamper now and i love it.. this is adorable..

Fleursbydesign said...

What a cute image like the bunny :)

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful coloring! So so cute!

Tracy said...

Awww such a sweet card, cute image as well :)
Nice to see you using your ribbon on your cards :)

SandeeNC said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for visiting me today, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Norma Gomez said...

Very cute card and image. That background is really cool too. You know you're coloring video has me wanting to give it a try. Where's the best place to buy the markers you use?

Tammy said...

Ah, such a sweet image. Great colors too! I can't believe Easter is so close!

Becky said...

Love her!! I have to admit, you've got me looking at the spectrum noir markers... :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh that is adorable!
I haven't made it to bloglovin yet, but if I do I will follow you.
I still just use my old blog roll on my blog :)

Connie Mercer said...

awesome card mary pat!!! Love the coloring!!!

Katie said...

What an adorable card! Great job coloring!

gale said...

This is so cute!! Love that background paper too.

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable Easter card, Mary Pat!

~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh dear, I am so behind on Easter cards and projects. Hoping to get something up on my blog tomorrow. Eek. Time is running out. Love this. Great card. Beautiful image and color work.

Post a Comment