Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Imaginice Challenge Cards

Happy Wednesday.

I can't believe it but my baby Michael is turning 4 today! We are having a fun filled day- bowling, out to lunch, getting a frozen yogurt, picking up his cake and then hanging out till dad comes home to open the presents!  So fun!!

This past weekend Imaginisce had a fun I-Challenge over on Facebook.  It was a lot of fun.  They had 6 challenges for us and I was able to complete 4/6 challenges.  Here is what I came up with:

Challenge #1  -- Sketch Challenge

Challlenge #2- Use the Snag em stamps and create a background,  I used the snowflakes and made a border strip.
Challenge #3 - This was a color challenge
Challenge #4 - Use Stitching on a project.  I made a box for my son's class.  You can see it HERE>

It was great entering these challenges because I really broke into my stash and used some of the paper that I haven't used in awhile!  I had a blast!

Do you enter challenges?  When I have the time I LOVE them.  It really makes me think out of my comfort zone sometime.  It really gets my mojo flowing!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a my Thanksgiving day card that I sent out this year.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Happy birthday to sweet, Michael! Sounds like you have a super fun day planned. I love all of your challenge projects. I don't do challenges often enough. Usually only on NSD.

Margareta Carlsson said...

Awesome cards! Sounds like a perfect birthday for Michael! Have fun!

Barbara said...

you cards are great. I love that you've completed so many challenges. It's such a great way of getting things done.

Anonymous said...

Terrific cards. So he has a thanksgiving birthday. Very cool. Better than a Xmas bday. My mom, sister or mil have December bays and they never liked it. Laura www.whosthischick.com

Katherine said...

Fantastic cards Mary, I haven't entered any card challenges, but I am getting into making cards a bit more so I might have to have a go :)

Heidi said...

As always, awesome cards. Love that robot!

Izzy Anderson said...

Love all these, MP, especially the second one. A great big happy birthday to little Michael. And....winner winner chicken dinner. :) Send your addy to izzybee99 at yahoo.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great cards, Mary Pat! Love the first one (COUGHmomOfboysCOUGH)!! LOL!

Happy 4th birthday to Michael <3

Jingle said...

These are really cute cards!!!

Jasmine said...

Wonderful work, Mary Pat! Love the little robot - how adorable! Happy birthday to your son, enjoy your {extremely busy}, but fun-filled day!
jazz
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Becky said...

Happy birthday to Michael!!! I love your cards today, that pumpkin is the cutest :)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! you make some of the most amazing cards ever!

Dawn Gross said...

Sounds like a nice birthday celebration! Love your pumpkin card!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Thank you for sharing such awesome cards today :)

gale said...

Cute cards! I think that robot one is the most fun of the 3.

Tracy said...

You rocked those challenges!!
I keep meaning to enter challenges, but never do, or forget about them.

Post a Comment