Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Celebrate

Happy Tuesday!

My wonderful hubby turned 40 this past September!!  The boys and I made a special presentation of his presents and I was able to capture a fun photo of him opening up his presents and actually being surprised!
For this layout I broke a bunch of different things on this layout.  I really had a great time once again getting messy with stamping and misting! I used the Lily Bee Buttercream ( I think that is the name of it) collection.  I loved this collection because it is so nuetral! I then added some of the little embellies that came in the collection and added some buttons tied with the awesome light yellow twine from The Stringery .  I then cut an arrow, title and a speech bubble using my Silhouette.  I am really loving the grey, light blue and yellow color scheme right now!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

30 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love this, Mary Pat! Such a fun trail of mixed "confetti" down the page!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the look Mary Pat and HB to hubs!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this so much! I love the color combos, the inking, the drops of mist....just adore!

Barbara said...

Oh, I think I feel a scraplift coming on! This is great.

Heidi said...

Love the colors and the misting! Great layout!

Jingle said...

This is really great, Mary Pat! Love the colors!

Melissa said...

The hearts and stars and buttons are awesome! Of course I love the paper, too. I just love birthdays. Sometimes I think I get more excited for other's birthdays than my own! Great work here.

Steph said...

Great layout! I love how you did the title

Lisa from easy-home-made.com said...

Great layout! I love the colors!!

Tanya Ham said...

GREAT layout! I love the mix of colors and shapes, and love that die cut quotation too!! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Wonderful layout - love the colors in this and the chevron pattern is perfect! A nice way to remember a milestone bday!

Mary Jo said...

That is such a great layout! I love the colors of that line. And fun photos :)

Danielle said...

Wonderful page! So fun...and I love his expression in the photo.

Sharla said...

Just like your word bubble...I LOVE this!! I love the spatters of paint and the clusters of embellishments, too cute!

Lynn said...

Love how you did your title and all the little goodies on your page!!

laura said...

wonderful birthday layout. Love your paper layers and washi. The embellies are perfect.

Angela said...

Great layout! I love the design.

Becky said...

What an awesome look on his face!! Great layout :)

Norma G. said...

I love the color scheme too, oh and all the different patterns. Great layout!!

Christina said...

Great layout-I love that you got to surprise him-it's so hard to surprise our spouses these days! :)

Katie said...

What a great layout! That is awesome that you were able to surprise him with the presents. AJ always seems to know what I'm going to get him!

Annette Allen said...

oh i love love love this layout...

Anonymous said...

this turned out awesome!

Patricia said...

Loving the diagonal line of embellishments-such a great layout!

Saimi said...

Lovely indeed!!!

Tracy said...

Another great layout.
Love the reaction on your hubby's face, to cute ;)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Really great layout. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Aimee Kidd said...

Gorgeous layout girl!! Every little detail is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great details. I agree that the color combo is amazing.

gale said...

Great layout! Looks like he made out pretty good on his birthday!

Post a Comment