Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!!

I am having so much fun today making a ton of cards!  Do you have any plans to get your crafty going today and make some cards?

Here is a card I made today to celebrate!  I used some old Bella Blvd and a Some Odd Girl digi stamp.  I just LOVE this stamp.  I made some die cuts with my Silhouette and I called it a day!  Very fun!
supplies
paper, chipboard- bella blvd
digi stamp- some odd girl
stamp- hero arts
ink- hero arts
markers- copic
Silhouette
sewing machine

Hope you have a great day today.  Stop by my facebook Siehled with a Kiss  to see more cards that I am making today!
mp

11 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

This is so cute - love your scene and the colors you used!

Melissa said...

You're right, that stamp is adorable! LOVE the fence. Cute, cute card. Happy WCMD to you!

Jennifer Grace said...

That background paper is so perfect for the flying witch! And she'd so cute. Great card! x

gale said...

So cute-I love her big eyes!! I am hoping to get some crafting done tonight. My son has taken over my craft table-he's playing on my laptop. May have to kick his butt off of it.

Lea L. said...

Awwww....how cute is this!! Loving the clouds in the background!!

Annette Allen said...

you just made my day...this is amazing...i love it

Tracy said...

Oh my Mary Pat, this card is the cutest!!!!
Love your colouring and that image is adorable.

Heidi said...

Very cute! Love the saying.

Norma G. said...

Wow this card is super cute! You do a fantastic job coloring :D

Aimee Kidd said...

Love this card!! And your little witch is so stinkin CUTE!!

Katie said...

This card is so cute! I love how you made scene for her to fly through!

Post a Comment