Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Project Life- Week 8-9

Happy Friday the 13th!!!!

Who is excited for the weekend?  I know I am.  I am in the mood to relax.  I have errands to run on Saturday and then NOTHING!!  I can't wait to just hang out with the hubby and kids!  The weather is supposed to be warm but possible rain. 

Are you going to get crafty this weekend?  I hope to just a bit- My goal is to get caught up on Project Life.  I have to admit I have lost some of my thrill.  We have just been so busy as a family this past month and I honestly forget to take a picture.  Plus I have had NO time to work on it.  I have just been swamped with other commitments that I just haven't had time on Sundays to get caught up.  I am now 3 weeks behind.  I need to find the energy and get back in!  We shall see!

So on the topic of Project Life I have my weeks 8 and 9 completed.  I am really loving my Silhouette for creating the 3x4 cards and just everday sayings and titles.  I think it adds a cute embellishment without a lot of work-- easy peasy in my opinion.

Left Side Week 8- I am not a  huge pinterest person but I have to say the recipes that I have found are awesome.  This one is angel chicken and let me tell you it is awesome!!
Right Side Week 8- Hubby has this app on his phone that notifies him if there are star constellations or planets visible in our area at night. Well he was updated that we could see Venus and I went outside and took a picture.  It was pretty cool.  Jack loved it.  The boys got out the telescope to look a bit more.  Kind of fun!
Left Side Week 9

Insert 6x12- I am loving the inserts a whole bunch.  I knew the insert was perfect for this.  Jack came to the craft table and got out his paper and stuff and just created this little note for me and ran it upstairs without me seeing and put it on the kitchen table for me to see when we got upstairs.  He is just soooo sweet and I about cried because he did this all on his own.  I just love it!!

Right Side

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with something new!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

17 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

looks fantastic!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Aww, Mary Pat! How cute he created something just for you... Haven't noticed before but I love how you titled your weeks. Nice that hubby has that app - another wonderful excuse for family time :) Have a great day! xo

Mary Jo said...

Mary Pat - your PL pages are fabulous!
I am loving how you title your pages, too.
Are you using a Cameo?

Danielle said...

more great PL pages! enjoy your weekend!

Christina Collins said...

Love your take this week!
Beautiful pages.

SandeeNC said...

I cannot believe that you have openly admitted to not being a huge Pinterest fan! lol joking of course, but I am going to be co-hosting Project Pinterest on the 19th and would love to have someone like yourself helping to get it started by showing something you created using a pin. :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina!

Becky said...

Looks great!! I love your titles for the weeks. I seem to use a lot of inserts too. That was what sold me on this project :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is turning out wonderfully, Mary Pat! Sounds like it's become a family affair. :)

Unknown said...

great PL pages-- love that you included the not ur son made for you, too cute!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the way you are documenting ordinary activities like looking at the stars and having pancakes for breakfast. Your PL is turning out great. I LOVE the concept of PL but I know the thrill would wane after week 1 or 2 for me!

Sharla said...

I love your PL and I'm hoping to get a lot of crafty time in this weekend! I'd like to work on my PL and make a couple cards and maybe play with some digi stuff! HOpe you have a great and lovely weekend!

Lynn said...

I'm so envious of you...I wish I could do a project life album. It's just so wonderful to document the everyday things that happen. It's really beautiful.

~Tammy~ said...

It sure is coming along wonderfully!

Janet's Joy said...

You are doing an awesome job with your project life!

Katie said...

I love all of your project life posts, but I definitely could see how it is easy to loose your thrill with it. Last time I did a Week in the Life, I was really dragging by Thursday (that's why I didn't take on PL!) Although even with your thrill-loss, I have to say, all of your PL pages look great!!

It sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Mine was similar, laying around and crafting, although a little cold and some ill timed naps and (caffeinated) tea have meant I've been up until all hours of the night!

Arlene said...

Love the way your PL is turning out! :)

Tracy said...

I enjoy taking a peek into your life with this project.
Great pages :)

Post a Comment