Thursday, June 9, 2011

Prince Michael

Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a great week.  I have been swamped on my first week of break.  I have been working on layouts and cards for the store and for my classes.  Right now there are 4 layouts on my floor and desk that I have been working on.  3 of the layouts are for my July sketch class and the other is a VERY cute layout using the new Bobunny --I am drawing a blank with the name.  When it is done I will post it!

Nothing else is really going on.  It actually has been too hot to go outside.  Today the temp is 95 degrees and the heat index is over 100.  We have been having fun though creating new projects.  Jack is so wanting to write and read so we have been working on that.  He is just so eager to learn--I just love to see it.

This is a layout I created awhile back.  I used the echo park little boy line.  I also used my new paper trey ink stamps and dies to create little tabs to stamp on and to journal.  I so love them.  I know I will use them a ton.



supplies
paper-echo park
buttons-oriental trading, paper trey ink
stickers-echo park
dies-paper trey ink
stamps-paper trey ink, ali edwards
tools-ek success border punch

have a great day & thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow!

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

Another awesome layout. I really like how you always incorporate stamping on your layouts. I need to do that more. I have a lot of stamps.

Becky said...

Awesome layout! Love the PTI stamps :) great pics too!

Tammy said...

Oh, so cute! Great photos. I just picked up the labels and dies too - they are so versatile! :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the buttons! Man, it is hot here too!

Steph said...

Adorable layout!

Unknown said...

So so cute and adorable!

hilde janbroers said...

such a sweet and happy layout!!

Amy said...

Happy first week of no school!!! Love the layout!

Tracy said...

We have school until almost the end of June :(
Your layouts are so clean and bright, love every one of them.
Adorable photos :)

Post a Comment