Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 From 2010

Well Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful night last night!  I fell asleep before the ball fell (but what else is new!).  I loved being home with my family.  Yesterday we had a lot of visitors and that made the day so wonderful. 

Top 10 of 2010

These are my top 10 layouts and cards from 2010.  They are in no particular order.

This was from and Imaginisce Sketch Challenge
I love this layout because of the awesome picture.  I was able to capture Jack in mid jump.
I love this layout because I am in the layout.  I am never in the layouts and I love this picture with my boys!
I just love everything about this layout--the colors the file cards, the scalloped border--etc.
Love this one because I stepped outside my box and used some on the stickers in the kit. 
I love my Silly Boy!
My all time favorite layout.  I love everything!  It just has tons of small little details-the journal spot, the tag and stamp, the matching ribbon, the chipboard shapes, and the awesome title!
I loved this card because it had so much going on with the stamping and coloring.
My pride and joy--this is the layout that I got into the finals with Little Yellow Bicycle.  I may not have won but I was truly honored to be in the top 5!
Finally I just love this layout--again I love the pictures and I just love the paper.  Echo in the Park really did a great job with this line!

Well I hoped you enjoyed my Top 10 for 2010.  I am so excited about 2011.  I want to thank all of my wonderful followers.  You guys are so awesome! I want to thank all of you for all your kind comments.  I truly look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you have been up to!  I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!  So Happy New Year to everyone!  I hope it brings you all health, wealth and happiness!

I will be back on Monday with a new post and layout!  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

mborrero said...

Happy New Year!!
Looking forward to seeing all your new creations

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Mary!!

Some beautiful layouts you created last year, wishing you health and creativity to make even more this year!

Murphy's Law said...

happy new year. awesome picks!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

What a great lineup of wonderful layouts!! I loved the fun in the sun, and the indiana jack ones especially!!!! Great job!!!
xoxo,
julie ann
from 2peas

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Happy New Year! Love all of your layouts. Looking forward to more of your layouts.

Tracy said...

I don't know if I could pick a favourite out of your 10. I love flying high, that photo is awesome. I also like fun in the sun, because I like how you used your journaling.
Looking forward to your layouts in 2011

Tabitha said...

great top 10. Have a Happy new Year!

Becky said...

Happy New Year! Last year was the first year I didn't fall asleep, I couldn't believe it! Love your top 10! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2011!

Tammy said...

Happy New Year! Your pages are so fun. Looking forward to seeing all the new pages in 2011. I'm really excited about this new year. :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Post a Comment