Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas To Everyone!

Happy Thursday everyone!  I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  It is finally here.  I love  Christmas Eve. I have started a tradition with the boys that we make homemade sugar cut out cookies in the morning and then decorate them in the afternoon.  These are the "special" cookies that we leave out for Santa.  Jack has so much fun and this will be Michael's first year to get involved.  I can't wait.  We also go out to lunch with my mom.  In the evening we open one present just to get us so excited!

So when we went to see Santa this year--Jack who is waaaay to observant for his own good noticed that this was a "different" Santa than last year and was terribly confused.  Me being fast on my feet came up with the story that Santa can't be at every store and festival so he has his "helpers" come.  These "helpers" may be his brothers and cousins and close family friends.  Thankfully Jack bought the story.  He was funny then a couple of weeks later when Santa came to our family party and he said--"Now I know that was the "helper Santa" because his beard kept falling off"  Oh man--He is only 5 and noticing these things! 


To all my Followers--I want to wish each of you a Very Merry Christmas!  I hope Santa is good to all of you and you have a wonderful couple of days with friends and family.  I am taking a little break to spend time with my family and not surfing the net. I will have a Christmas layout posted on Scrap Our Stash on Christmas day.  So please pop on over there if you have time.  I may try to post it on here as well, but   I will be back early next week with Pictures and of course a new layout (this last month I have been very productive!).  I also want to thank all of you for taking the time each day and writing such kind comments here on siehledwithakiss.  I truly love all of your comments!  They mean so much to me! 

Thanks for stopping by and again Merry Christmas to All!

10 comments:

Katie said...

super cute picture!

mborrero said...

cracked up.. a different Santa.. cannot fool these kids! Happy Holidays
living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog

Everything Scrapbook and Stamps DT member

Becky said...

Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday with your family!

Tracy said...

This is a very sweet picture.
Love the story about Santa's helper :)
You have a Merry Christmas as well :)

Sue Althouse said...

A Merry Christmas to you! Love your Christmas Eve cookie baking tradition!

Liz Michaud said...

Merry Christmas!! Cute pic too!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful Christmas! Love that photo - really pretty with the gold behind it

Tabitha said...

awwww. what cuties! Have a great christmas

hilde janbroers said...

what a sweet photo! Have a great Christmas as well!

smdluxe said...

Have a Safe and Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment