Friday, December 3, 2010

My Silly Boy

Happy Friday!!

Boy, is it just me or is the time flying by.  I blinked and this week is over--wow. I guess with Michael being sick for most of the week and with work I just couldn't believe how fast the week went.  I still have sooo much stuff to do.  Got to get the last tree decorated and take some pictures of the decorations.

Couple of quick notes: 

Scrap the Moments first challenge is still going on.  You have till Monday the 6th to get your layout in.  You need to create a layout that uses some sort of item that is around the house (a ticket stub, a receipt, a clothing tag etc).  The prize is a great scrapbooking kit from Catch The Moments Kits.  I would love for one of my followers to win!!!!  Here is my layout for the challenge.  Pluse I am the featured Design Team Member Today!  Go check it out!

I have to plug myselff (sorry).  There is still time to vote for my layout Indiana Jack at The Little Yellow Bicycle Blog .  I truly appreciate your support and kind comments.  Thanks so much!

Silly Boy

On to my layout.  I made this layout a long time ago but I haven't been able to post it.  I used the Basic Grey Oliver line.  I love this line.  Just way to cute for boys!  Jack loves to make silly faces when I try to take pictures of him so I decided to just go with it and took these really cute pictures of him!  I know I sound like such a mom but boy, he is just too cute!



Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
buttons and twine:  basic grey and paper trey ink
embellies:  Basic Grey
Silhouette: Title and file card
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Inks and mini paper clips:  Tim Hotlz

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! My plan is to get off work and pick up the boys and just hang out together.  It is cold outside so we may just curl up together and make a fort  or something and then have movie night.  My vote is for the Lion King! Love that movie.  I want to enjoy every moment of being together. 

Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!  See ya tomorrow with a new layout!

8 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

A great layout and yes, he is a cutie.

Becky said...

That IS great boy paper! I love the little cards you did the journaling on. PS I voted for you yesterday...hope you win!!!!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love layout! did vote for you. hope you win. lol

Unknown said...

Cute layout! Love all of the details!!!

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout. I agree with you, he is just to darn cute.
I voted for your layout. Boy they are all good aren't they. But I loved your Indiana Jack when you posted it on your blog.

Liz Michaud said...

Cute layout and cute boy! Love the oliver line too :)

Catch the Moments Kit said...

Love it....headed to vote

Sue Althouse said...

That is great paper for a boy - wonderful layout! We are getting in to the movie watching mood, too, on these cold nights!

Post a Comment